– DEFINITIONS –
Data Holder: Azienda Agricola Gianni Tabarrini, hereafter referred to simply as ”Company” or “Holder”;
User: the subject interested in the services provided by the Holder, recipient of this information;
Website: portal available to the link https://www.evotabarrini.it hereafter referred to simply as the “Site“;
Email contacts: the email addresses specified in the Contacts section, hereafter referred to simply as “Contacts“;
EU Regulation: EU Regulation 2016/679;
EEA: European Economic Area;
– PREMise –
1. What are cookies
From a general point of view, cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the User can send to his terminal (usually to the browser), on which they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same User.
It is important to specify that, while browsing the Internet, the User can receive two different types of cookies:
- those of the same Site visited by the User (so-called “First-party cookies“);
- and/or those of different websites or web servers (so-called “Third-party cookies“).
Cookies, however, can be further distinguished according to the purposes for which they are used: some allow better navigation, memorizing some choices of the User with respect to specific configurations (so-called “Technical cookies“), while others allow you to monitor the navigation of the User also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with his preferences (so-called “Profiling cookies“).
2. First party cookies
The Site uses the following types of first-party technical cookies, for whose installation no consent is required from the User:
- Navigation or session cookies: essential to allow the User to move normally within the Site and to properly use the related services; not being stored on the User‘s computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- Functionality cookies: solely aimed at improving and speeding up navigation on the Site, by storing certain choices made by the User during the first or subsequent visits to the Site.
These are therefore tools used by the Holder to ensure, among other things, efficient navigation, session stability or persistence of the login throughout the session. They are also used to memorize the choices made by the User relating to the display of certain elements of the page, such as information and communication banners.
The use of technical cookies and the conduct of the processing connected to them does not require, pursuant to the current regulations, prior consent of the User.
In any case, the latter remains able to prevent the installation of technical cookies at any time through the settings of their browser, in the knowledge that such a choice could complicate, slow down and sometimes block navigation within the Site.
The Holder acts as data controller exclusively with reference to the first party cookies installed by the Site.
3. Third party cookies
It is possible that while a User is browsing the Site, some cookies that are not directly controlled and managed by the Holder are stored on his device.
This happens, for example, when the User visits a page that includes the contents of a third party website.
In the specific case, the Site uses some types of analytical cookies through which the following information is collected, purely by way of example:
- number of visitors, page views and navigation within the Site;
- details on products displayed and possibly downloaded from the Site.
These cookies, as well as the purposes for which they are used outside the Site, fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party who installs them on the User‘s terminal.
Where the User wishes not to receive third-party cookies on his terminal, he can at any time, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt:
Google Maps (holder: Google INC.):
Google reCaptcha (holder: Google INC.):
4. How to disable cookies
On the first visit to the Site, the User can accept all cookies by clicking on the “I accept” button. You can still continue to browse the Site without acceptance, but in this case no guarantee is in any way the proper functioning of the Site.
In any case, given that most browsers are programmed in such a way as to automatically accept cookies, the User can choose not to receive them, especially in cases where the third party involved has not correctly provided the possibility of opt-out. , by accessing the browser settings and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
For more information on cookies, you can connect to the website:
(limited to the services surveyed by this platform), to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to set the preferences for use of those of third parties.
5. User rights
With specific reference to the Site, it should be noted in particular that:
- the data is processed electronically, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data;
- the use of technical cookies, as specified above, does not require the prior consent of the User as they are necessary to allow navigation within the Site and its proper functioning;
- in case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, navigation within the Site may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
- the data collected may be disclosed only to subjects acting on behalf of the Holder as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, for purposes similar or in any case connected to those described above;
- the User can, at any time and without any formalities, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code (reported in full below, for greater clarity), by contacting the Holder:
- by email by writing to Contacts;
- by post at the headquarters of the Holder.
6. – Reminder
(Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
By continuing to browse the Site without blocking cookies through the procedures described in this statement, the User gives his consent to the installation of cookies.
Cookie-policy (EN) v. 01 – 2020